If you're like many people, you spend each day in a race against the clock that dictates an unceasing flurry of appointments and responsibilities.
This leaves you struggling to search for convenient options for what you eat. And if you want those options to be healthy ones, I'm sure you've noticed that really limits your choices.
For a long time, I was in search of what seemed like "mission impossible" -- finding a convenient way to get a quick and convenient food option... without emptying my wallet. And it had to taste good, too!
After searching hard and long, I finally found what I considered the best option for you, and it's called Pro-Optimal Whey™.
Pro-Optimal Whey™ is a high protein supplement mix that provides exceptional nutrition*. It promotes your peak wellness by use of a proprietary combination of an exceptionally high quality whey protein, along with healthy fats, carbs, and micronutrients*. Of course, I eliminated the toxic artificial sweeteners and flavors that many whey protein powders contain.
If you regularly slip and choose highly processed junk foods when you are on the go, then you owe it to yourself (and those you love) to have this healthy option that can keep your diet choices on track. It's incredibly easy to use and will help take that stressful edge off your rush of food preparation.
Treat Yourself to a Great Morning Jumpstart...
Many health experts agree that breakfast is your most important meal of the day. Yet millions of people skip breakfast altogether. Or they consider that cup of java and a pastry their breakfast.
Not quite the way to optimize your health.
After the 'fast' of eight or ten hours, it is important to supply your body with high quality food choices to start out your day.
One of the most popular ways to use Pro-Optimal Whey™ is as a snappy breakfast supplement. Here's why you'll want to make Pro-Optimal Whey™ part of your no-nonsense breakfast:
- You can whip up a smart, nutritious Pro-Optimal Whey™ drink -- quick to drink and portable for those mornings when you're really in a rush.
- Helps ensure you and your family don't miss out by skipping one of the most important meals of the day, breakfast.
- Gets you out the door quickly each day fueled with a high quality, low carbohydrate, protein-rich supplement to help meet your protein needs*.
- Tastes great!
- Supports healthy blood sugar levels*.
- Contains a good balance of vitamins and a great morning jumpstart*.
- Sustains you for hours -- unlike many carb-based cereals*. It provides you with prolonged energy throughout the morning*.
- Makes a convenient and delicious morning smoothie. Finally -- a breakfast supplement beverage without guilt...
- Prevents grabbing unhealthy but convenient "fast food." It can become your "go to" meal supplement when you're rushed, haven't been to the store, or you're feeling less than creative in the kitchen.
For the sake of refueling your body with real nutrients in the morning, you can't beat the simplicity and speed of whipping up a Pro-Optimal Whey™ protein drink supplement.
You can also add it to raw milk, kefir, or your favorite yogurt. Or you can mix in some nuts or a tiny bit of fruit for flavor. (Some parents even hide powdered or liquid vitamins, fish oil, or other nutrients their kids won't otherwise take in their protein drink. Shhh! Don't tell.)
Get your day off to a jack rabbit start every day from now on.
Besides the 'quick-we-gotta-get-out-the-door' benefit of Pro-Optimal Whey™, it packs a powerful punch on a cell-nourishment level*.
Who Wouldn't Want World-Class Nutrition, Minus the
Typical Fast-Food Negatives?
What's the Right Protein Powder for You?
||Miracle Whey™: Your choice for an immune supporting protein powder.* Miracle Whey™ is, in my opinion, the best tasting and comes in the largest variety of flavors: vanilla, strawberry, chocolate, blueberry, banana, peanut butter (made from organic peanuts), original, and maple.
||Mercola Pure Power Protein: is a premium product designed to boost your overall health and fitness levels.* It contains a unique blend of high-quality whey protein, chia seeds, and probiotics to give you an edge over the competition or if you're more demanding about enhancing your overall health.*
||Pro-Optimal Whey: If you're looking for a multipurpose protein powder -- one that has additional vitamins and minerals, plus a full spectrum enzyme, then Pro-Optimal Whey is your choice.*
||Pea Protein: Perfect if you’re a vegetarian, lactose intolerant, or if you’re just looking to vary your protein source.
As its name suggests, Pro-Optimal Whey™ optimizes your nutrient level in a number of ways.
What will you find in Pro-Optimal Whey™?
An optimal ratio of vitamins, proteins, essential fatty acids (EFAs), carbohydrates, and antioxidants. In short, it offers prime wellness in one extremely convenient, economical and delicious drink mix designed to help:
- Defeat free radicals with potent antioxidants*
- Support balanced blood sugar levels*
- Enhance muscle endurance* (great for weight training)
- Aid liver detoxification*
- Support immune function*
Oh, and did I mention that Pro-Optimal Whey™ is also one hundred percent natural -- free of artificial flavors and sweeteners?
That means no chemical hazards and no chemical aftertaste. Chocolate and strawberry flavors do contain natural xylitol sweetener, which does not impact blood sugar levels*.
Plus, Pro-Optimal Whey™ is stimulant-free* (except for the chocolate flavor, which has three mg. of chocolate's natural caffeine per serving).
Accept No Substitutes for This Protein Super-Star
The foundational ingredient in Pro-Optimal Whey™ is whey protein, considered by many to be protein's super-star, and nature's richest source of biologically active protein.
Whey is one of the world's oldest 'health foods.'
Way back in 420 B.C., Hippocrates, known as the 'Father of Medicine,' recommended the health-boosting benefits of whey. In Europe during the Middle Ages, whey was touted as a health tonic. Fast forward to the 21st century, and we have scientists discovering an amazing array of healthful benefits from whey.
You see, the very first protein source you were designed to eat as a newborn is your mother's breast milk. Did you know that the single most important nutritional protein in breast milk is whey protein? In fact, mothers' milk is 70% whey.
Whey protein contains all the essential amino acids*. Plus, it boasts the highest protein quality rating among all proteins.
It is a complete protein, giving newborns a healthy start in life. From that start, you're designed to build a strong immune system and attain a normal growth pattern.
A 1987 Immunology journal reports that whey protein supports optimal immune system response by replenishing glutathione (GSH) levels in the blood through its critical precursor, cysteine*.
Intercellular levels of glutathione precursors increase when you eat native whey protein. Then glutathione is produced and stored in your cells for later use.
Your Body's Best-Kept Secret to Health and Wellbeing
As you already know, antioxidants are very important for a healthy immune function because they neutralize free radical activity.
Glutathione (GSH) happens to be your body's best-kept secret in the war against free radicals and the signs of aging.*
Glutathione (GSH) acts as your body's "master" antioxidant and detoxifier*. It is a tri-peptide made up of the amino acids cysteine, glutamic acid, and glycine. Our bodies produce GSH when we have adequate amounts of these critical components. Drinking Pro-Optimal Whey™ with Proserum® native whey protein in it ensures that you receive the highest amounts of these components.
The optimal nutritional for the production of glutathione (GSH) is Pro-Optimal Whey™ with Proserum® native whey protein in it (more on that in a minute)*.
So how does glutathione promote your good health?
- Supports your immune system*. Healthier people have higher GSH levels than immune-depressed people. Lymphocytes, cells vital for your immune response, depend on GSH for proper function and replication.
- Decreases signs of aging*. GSH levels drop as you age. Research shows that a tendency towards degenerative diseases and aging are related to the cells' ability to robustly recover from oxidative insult. This ability can be determined by measuring intracellular stores of glutathione.*
- Helps detoxify your liver*. Your liver is your body's major detoxifier. High concentrations of GSH locate there, to carry on biochemical detoxification. GSH detoxifies pollutants, carcinogens and poisons*, like those found in fuel exhaust and cigarette smoke.*
- Supports good athletic performance*. Strong muscular activity generates oxy-radicals, leading to muscle fatigue and reduced athletic performance. GSH neutralizes those radicals and promotes muscular development.*
GSH relies on naturally-occurring cysteine for its production.
Cysteine is scarce in the standard American diet, leading to glutathione deficiencies. Heat and processing denature (destroy) cysteine, so it's important to use a whey powder that uses raw milk, with minimal heat and processing, like Pro-Optimal Whey™.
Keeping a Super-Protein 'Super'
As you are likely aware, I am a huge advocate of consuming raw milk products -- and avoiding all pasteurized milk dairy products. Raw milk is one of the most profoundly healthy foods you can consume.
Once milk is heated (to approximately 163°), nutritional breakdown and chemical modification begin. Both of these denature the milk, and by extension, the whey proteins inside.
Pasteurizing destroys enzymes, weakens vitamins, denatures or damages fragile milk proteins, destroys vitamin B12 and B6, kills beneficial bacteria and promotes pathogens. I firmly believe that pasteurized milk is the number one cause of food allergies in this country, and is associated with a broad range of other symptoms.
What's more, once the protein is denatured, the vital protein-bound fats are cut loose.
Even today's most expensive whey products -- isolates, ion exchange, concentrates and hydrolyzed form -- are denatured by-products of cheese manufacturing that fall short of preserving the biological activity of the whey proteins. These damaged proteins leave just a slim range of proteins to contribute to your health.
Pro-Optimal Whey™ never uses cross-flow filtration, microfiltration, hydrolyzation, ion exchange, or any process that could denature the original proteins as found in pure, raw milk.
Pro-Optimal Whey™ uses Proserum® Whey Protein. Proserum® is a customized non-denatured, whey protein powder. It undergoes a unique pasteurization process to keep the full range of all the fragile immune balancing and restoring components of fresh raw milk.
The Proserum® used in our Pro-Optimal Whey™ is an exceptional quality natural whey protein. It took years of work to perfect the proprietary filtration and drying methods to lessen processing and retain critical nutrients.
Some vendors of whey powders will tell you that processing methods don't really matter. That is simply not true, due to the negative impact of heat and filtering.
I want you to have access to every bit of protein available in the same natural and life-supporting form it exists in nature.
How Could You Possibly Go Wrong With All These Benefits
from Whey Protein?
My commitment to providing you with the finest quality whey protein -- without stripping it down via heat and processing -- means you get powerful and important benefits from natural whey. How about these ways to help your wellbeing?
- Lactoferrin. Enhances iron absorption when needed*. Also supports immune health and optimal inflammation levels*.
- Immunoglobins. Numerous immune system benefits*.
- Bovine Serum Albumin. Along with lactoferrin and immunoglobins, contains generous amounts of cysteine and glutamine (necessary for glutathione production).
- Covalent-Bonded Cysteine. Critical precursor of the intracellular production of glutathione (GSH), your master antioxidant and detoxifier*.
- Active Peptides. Specialized paired amino acids that display a helpful information transfer factor effect on the immune system*. They also boost intracellular glutathione*.
- Growth Factors. These growth-promoting protein fractions help regenerate aged or injured cells, build and retain muscle, process energy efficiently, enhance immunity, and support healthy blood sugar and brain chemicals*.
But hold on. There's even more...
Why Does It Matter What the Cows Eat?
You may be trying to use as much natural, pesticide-free food as possible. And, of course, I encourage you to do so.
That's why I'm especially pleased to be able to offer you Pro-Optimal Whey™ -- because it delivers that also.
The milk used in Pro-Optimal Whey Protein™ comes only from cows that graze on pesticide-free, chemical-free, natural grass pastures.
These cows are never subjected to chemicals, hormones, antibiotics, genetically modified organisms, hyper-immunizations, injected pathogens, or any bovine growth hormones -- giving you peace of mind in addition to wellness.
Plus, these cows are not from factory farms that feed their cows grains. Grain-feeding can transform healthy milk proteins into allergens and carcinogens -- which is caused by modern feeding methods that substitute high-protein, soy-based feeds for fresh green grass.
Pasture-fed cows' milk has excellent levels of conjugated linoleic acid (CLA), which is transferred to you in the whey powder.
CLA may be one of the most potent antioxidant substances in your diet*. Additionally, it supports healthy weight, normal immune function, and helps promote normal insulin and cholesterol levels*.
Agricultural Research dairy scientist Larry Satter, based at the Dairy Forage Research Center in Madison, Wisconsin, conducted a study comparing the amount of CLA in milk from cows grazing on pasture to the amount from cows fed hay or silage.
Astoundingly, he concluded that pasture-grazed cows had 500% more CLA in their milk than cows fed silage.
So Pro-Optimal Whey™, via pasture-fed milking cows, provides you with a terrific source of CLA. Which is a great thing... because CLA can't be produced by your body. Instead, you must get it through foods like whole milk, butter, beef and lamb.
But there's more to Pro-Optimal Whey™ than 'just' high-quality protein -- lots more.
Only Highest-Quality Minerals Used
While vitamins often take the spotlight in discussions about dietary supplements, minerals also play an important role in keeping you optimally healthy. That's why I made sure that crucial minerals were part of Pro-Optimal Whey™.
Most importantly, the minerals in Pro-Optimal Whey™ are naturally chelated.
Chelating is the process of binding the mineral ion by special bonds to one or two amino acids. Structurally, it looks similar to two crab claws bound together -- hence, "chelate" from the Greek work "chele" or claw.
So, from chelation, a mineral protein molecule complex is formed that:
- Survives the acidity of the stomach and is non-ionizing (like a mineral salt)*
- Readily assimilates into the intestine because of its neutral charge*
- Absorbs intact through your intestines due to its small molecular weight*
But here's the catch.
Many manufacturers try to chelate minerals by simply mixing amino acids with minerals in dry powdered form. This does not allow the necessary covalent bonds to form so it really isn't a chelate per the National Nutritional Foods Association's definition of a chelate.
Pro-Optimal Whey™ uses chelated minerals from Albion -- the top producer of high quality minerals in the world. Look for the Albion logo or patent numbers on supplement bottles to be sure you're getting genuine chelated minerals.
Albion's chelating process is so advanced, effective and unique that it's patented. And the holder of the patent wrote a whole textbook on mineral absorption. When it comes to mineral supplements, they know what they're doing.
You not only get protein from the whey -- you also get its synergistic impact from the link with chelated minerals... for a blast of nutritional value.
What Other Fast Drink Can Boast of All This?
Check out this incredible summary of the nutritional boost you get in every glass of Pro-Optimal Whey™:
- Glutamine. An essential amino acid. Pro-Optimal Whey™ adds 900 mg of glutamine to support your immune and digestive health.*
- Glutathione. Your body's "master antioxidant." Glutathione supports your body's fight against free radicals*.
Making Pro-Optimal Whey™ Taste Delicious -- In Three Great Flavors
Lump-Free Protein Powder
Wherever Life Takes You…
|MSRP: ||$9.99 |
|Your Price: ||$8.99 |
|Savings: ||$1.00 (10.01%) |
The ultimate tool for quick easy lump-free mixing of protein shakes and fiber supplements – the patented BlenderBottle® Classic™ -- now with the Mercola name.
- No batteries, no cords, no hassles. Quick for you – safe and easy for your children.
- BPA-free plastic bottle and lid, lead-free stainless steel BlenderBottle® Classic™.
- Goes wherever you need a quick protein shake – home, office, gym, travelling, daily out-and-about…
- Can enjoy your food or drink without removing the lid and BlenderBottle® Classic™.
- Dishwasher safe (away from heating element).
Also great for lump-free, smooth yogurt smoothies, fiber supplements, and salad dressings…
Get several, for all your potential uses. So easy to use, it smoothes your day as well as your protein shake.
Now, it would be one thing to take Pro-Optimal Whey™ because it's quick and easy, and provides a great protein supplement for your best health. But I know you probably wouldn't drink it if the taste wasn't good, even if you knew it was good for you.
Not to worry, though.
Pro-Optimal Whey™ is available in three of your favorite flavors and is, in fact, very tasty. What's not to like?
You can enjoy it as a 'stand-alone' beverage or 'dressed up' a bit. Here are some ways people like to enjoy their Pro-Optimal Whey™:
- Vanilla is a great base for any fruit shake... creamy and smooth.
- Enjoy the smooth taste in breakfast almond-strawberry drinks.
- The strawberry is delicious by itself -- very satisfying and the one I and many of my team members personally prefer.
- Mix the powder with raw milk and farm fresh eggs with a pinch of banana, 10 blueberries or 3 strawberries -- enjoy!
- Put Pro-Optimal Whey™ in EVERYTHING -- pancake mix, smoothies, etc...
Of course, feel free to conduct your personal experimentation to discover your own favorite ways to enjoy Pro-Optimal Whey™.
Now, please realize that I am a huge advocate of controlling your blood sugar levels through diet. Adding more than a tiny amount of fruit to your Pro-Optimal Whey™ can compromise your healthy blood sugar levels. So please be conservative when piggybacking fruit into your Pro-Optimal Whey™ drink.
But wait -- there's even more.
More Energy for Today's Busy Lifestyle
Besides being quick, easy, tasty, and the world's most phenomenal source of protein, Pro-Optimal Whey™ offers increased energy*.
Many of our Mercola.com customers tell us that they like it for the sustained energy it gives them over a period of time.
You can use it as an energy boost after working out -- rebuilding your muscles after taxing them*.
Or feel satisfied for longer between meals than with a carb-type meal*.
Any way you slice it, Pro-Optimal Whey™ enhances your energy levels*.
What's more, with Pro-Optimal Whey™ you get the peace of mind that you are taking a healthful protein supplement -- even when life is hectic and crazy.
Make it your 'go-to' breakfast-time protein drink, post-workout snack, mid-morning or mid-afternoon pick-me-up, or use anytime life's demands have you running around. That's certainly not the time you should skimp on nutrients.
Keep yourself healthy and fit for all the demands your lifestyle makes of you. After all, you don't want life to pass you by, not feeling at your peak...
Five Great Reasons to Use Pro-Optimal Whey™
1. Convenience -- fits easily into your busy lifestyle.
2. Nutrition -- an exclusive biologically active whey protein that enhances your health and immune system*.
3. Taste -- available in three scrumptious flavors for your enjoyment. Never grainy or bitter.
4. Energy -- long-lasting moxie so you can accomplish more*.
5. Cost -- other inferior protein drinks cost more, sometimes much more.
Make a Trade in Your Favor Today
When it comes to your health, why compromise by grabbing foods loaded with all kinds of sub-par ingredients -- when you can choose Pro-Optimal Whey™ and trust its nutritional support?
Make a trade in your favor today -- trade unhealthy junk-food choices for health-enhancing ones.
Order your supply of Pro-Optimal Whey™ today. Then it will be available whenever time is in short supply.
Now you may be thinking that with all the health and nutritional benefits Pro-Optimal Whey™ offers, it will cost a fortune. And such a high-quality whey powder is worth a great deal because it does offer so much support for your health and active lifestyle.
But Pro-Optimal Whey™ costs just $41.17 per 540-gram container (plus shipping). At eighteen servings per container, you end up paying a mere $2.29 per serving.
Go for a 3-pack of Pro-Optimal Whey™, and save 15%. In that case, your per-serving cost is only $1.94. What other healthful beverage can you possibly buy for that price?
Take a container of Pro-Optimal Whey™ and a shaker to the office, to keep on hand for a mid-morning or mid-afternoon pick-me-up. Or use it to stave off hunger on days when you work late or stop at the gym on the way home. Your body and energy levels will thank you many times over.
Discover today how to optimize your health each day. Order your Pro-Optimal Whey™ mix today.